Notice of new site address .

If you will, visit my new site that continues with the same type of information and listings as on this site.

(Click here)
http://thetalker.org/archives/159/18-the-psychics-blog-index/

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

# 22 Courageous Souls:Do We Plan Our Lfe Challenges Before Birth?

Have been reading a recently purchased book " Courageous Souls" by Robert Schwartz. It pose the question " Do we plan our life challenges before birth?" This is a question that has long been in my mind. So when I saw this title, it immediately became a "must have and read", title. So many situations in peoples lives, just defy understanding. Recognized is the fact, that no God presents these "gifts" to you. So , what actually is taking place! Even though I've not finished the reading of this book yet, did feel that I needed to blog the fact of it. Will post more on it , and my thoughts regards it, when the time is right.

ISBN - 13: 978-0-9776794-5-4
ISBN: - 10: 0-9776794-5-4

No comments: