Notice of new site address .

If you will, visit my new site that continues with the same type of information and listings as on this site.

(Click here)
http://thetalker.org/archives/159/18-the-psychics-blog-index/

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

# 24 You Are Psychic

I felt that my post on a forum, at another web-site, was germane enough to what I express on this blog of mine, to re post it here. I've listed that forums web address, and it has tons of worthwhile information and links. Have purposely shied away from posting specific ways to develop / reawaken psychic talents. Perhaps psychic ability is the real " Secret " being much talked about, recently. Yes, at one time , any words alluding to " psychic anything ", was a strong no-no and taboo. Lets get this straight, One does not become psychic, You are psychic whether you like it or not. You may not think or believe it, but it is so. You may not think you are using psychic ability, but you definitely are using it, consciously or not. When you " think " of a person or place, and you have a good perception of it or them, in mind, do you really, know, what you are doing? It's called " remote viewing ". So, what is remote viewing? Ah, you're right. Psychically going to that place, or person, using you're psychic ability. Wonderful, isn't it. Didn't know you could do it did you. Oh, excuse me, the phone is ringing, and you just " know " who is calling.
Little things of that nature are just accepted without thought. Yet that is psychic ability in action.

( What I had posted on another web-site forum )
( http://forum.mind-energy.net/ )
........................................................................
Quote:Originally Posted by ( name removed by Talker, see it on that forum )
Hi, everyone.
Many people who believe in psi or psychic abilities want to learn to develop them. For this, there seem to be many "schools" and methods available. From established ancient techniques, like qigong, yoga, meditation to new wave of techniques, often based on the above, but promoted in books, seminars etc.
What is your stance?
1. Do you believe some psychic abilities can be developed?2. What do you think of the different methods? Have you personally tried any?
.................................................. ...

( Talkers response to the posed questions )
Greeting to All,
I don't just believe it, I know it.
Eventually you would get to use/try, many methods as you get more experience.
Far to many teachers cloak their training with material, that is not required to learn and develop basic psychic abilities. Am not saying that this is wrong, only that its not initially required. What is required is practice, practice and more practice, with the basics. This site ( forums ) has good material available, as do many others. Another point is, one is not learning it, one is reawakening their ability. Over the course of decades, I've used free, purchased, and seminars, to reawaken, that which can be reawakened. Now, regardless of how the material is obtained, one can get the feel for new approaches to the reawakening process, even if the material , is only so so. It would be unfair of me to say that one method is superior to another. What method fails , so to speak, for one person, could be a wonderful life changing situation for another. With all the information available on-line, I do not put much on my blogs, for relearning the process. There are many other sites with great offerings. Another situation I question, is the many posts, and arguments over spoon bending, challenges by certain doubters, and the questioning of psychic ability. Is why I don't even post to some taunts. Now I'm not a highly gifted psychic, but I am psychic. So are you. Some days are " humming " with psychic activity and awareness, other days I may not even be aware if some calamity is in the works, and it actually happens to take place. As mentioned in these posts, some are more gifted and psychic action just happens for them, easily. I do cover some of my experiences along these line. on my blogs. To my knowledge, I'm not able to name any psychic, that could be classified, fully functional, in every category of psychic ability. The ones that might fall into that class, could be Jesus, and Edgar Cayce. Probably are some more, I just don't recall them.
( is not my intention to slight any religion or group )
So, if you want or desire to be psychic, just start by believing you can be, and are psychic, because you actually are psychic.

No comments: